10. The Mrs. Meyer’s company is socially involved and loves to give back to communities across the USA.
9. All of their product containers are recyclable.
8. Mrs. Meyer’s products are affordable and highly diluted (Oso Clean typically uses one cap-full of the concentrate per gallon of water).
7. Oso Clean loves giving customers the choice of which scent they would like to use...and there is a range! Geranium, Bluebell, Honeysuckle, Radish, Basil, Rosemary, Lavender, Lemon Verbena... yum!
6. The scents are delicious and inspired by gardens! Who does not love the scent of a garden?
5. The products work wonderfully! If you haven’t already, please go check them out! http://www.mrsmeyers.com/
4. The ingredients in Mrs Meyer’s products are safe for the environment, your family, and your pets.
3. Mrs Meyer’s makes responsible corporate choices, including utilizing renewable plant material whenever possible, disclosing their ingredients, and never testing on animals.
2. Tons of Oso Clean’s customers already use Mrs. Meyer’s, because the products are awesome!
1. Oso Clean loves to renew spaces, and it shows! And with Mrs. Meyer’s products, Oso Clean’s efforts smell great too!!
Does your deck need some love?
Is it time to coat your porch or deck?
Do not use paint! Do use an exterior stain designed for horizontal surfaces. There are a variety of product lines and finishes available, from clear toners to solid colors of your choosing.
Unlike paint, which forms a film on the surface, stain penetrates the wood, making it more resistant to chipping and peeling. Stain can be applied by brush, pad, or sprayer.
Before applying the stain, make sure that the surface is properly prepared! All weak or delaminating wood must be removed first. The surface must be clean, dry and dull. Consult a professional if you are unsure what your deck or porch needs for proper preparation.
Lastly, expect to get 1 to 3 years of life out the coating before you will need to maintain the deck again. This is especially true if your porch or deck is exposed to lots of sun, rain, and snow.
Need help with your deck project? Call Oso Clean. We love to renew decks, and it shows!
Consider this before you hire a professional house cleaning company.
If you were to hire a professional to clean your house, what criteria would you use in the selection process? Perhaps you follow a referral from a friend or maybe you do a web search and go with one of the companies that appear at or near the top. Regardless of who you contact, take time to get some key information before you hire a company to come into your home.
Insurance. The company you hire should be insured for your protection. If a cleaner is injured while performing services at your home, you may be liable. Should anything be broken or damaged by the cleaner, the professional’s insurance will cover this. Ask to see the proof of insurance. The company should be able to provide this to you quickly and without issue.
Security. How will the cleaners access your home? Most often professional cleaners are provided with a key. Make certain that the company has a coding system in place that will assure that your address is not attached to the key. The company should also have a breakage and loss policy in place. Ask them about that policy and what in included or excluded within it. Often cash, jewelry, hard to find items or those with sentimental value are not included in the loss policy.
Integrity. Does your cleaner pay state and federal taxes? Do they offer a livable wage to their employees? Are all of their employees legal to work in the United States? Are background checks run on all employees? A great company keeps everything above the table, respects the law and takes care of their employees, clients, and community. The company you choose will be working in your home and touching many of your things. Be sure that you trust them!
Transparency. What services will the company perform and how will you be charged for these services? Every cleaning company does their thing a little differently. The services that the company will provide to you should be in writing so that there are set, clear parameters. This helps the cleaners to meet your expectations and to make certain that you are not disappointed.
Clear and open communication is absolutely essential when choosing a professional cleaner. If a company can’t or will not discuss the above points with you, you probably should not hire them. What you are looking for, after all, is a reputable, trustworthy, and professional company to clean your home.
Looking for a cleaner? Contact Oso Clean. We love to renew spaces, and it shows!